Monday, February 3, 2014

Colbat

Jacket- Zara(similar here; here; and here)
Top- Forever21(here)
Jeans- A&F
Shoes- Nine West
Necklace- Lola
        Hello my beautiful readers! Hope that you all had a nice relaxing weekend. :) Mine was filled with work and homework. I have been so busy lately I have not had time to do barely anything but go to work, and school. But that is alright because I am do what I love. It is really a big privilege to do what you love even if it gets a little to consuming. So that you all know when a post will be up I have decided to set a posting schedule. From now on every Monday. Wednesday and Friday there will be a new blog post up. And if I miss a day please forgive me and I promise to post it up the next day :).

Now for this look, it has become one of my all time favorite looks. So casual but the jacket gives it the edge that I love and the necklace gives it a perfect amount of sophistication. I would normally wear a nice pair of ankle strap heels with this look but because I was going to be running around doing errands I went with flats instead. I love the boldness of the blue in them, perfect to add some pop of color to any look.

Have a beautiful week :)
Thank you for reading <3
God bless















1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! I love it!
    I'm your newest follower on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! ♥

    xx
    Nathalie

    http://www.nathalie-kemna.nl

    ReplyDelete