Sunday, January 26, 2014

Violet

Top-HM
Jacket-Guess
Jeggings-A&F
Boots-old
Bag-Forever21
Scarf-Target
Hope that everyone is having a beautiful Monday so far! :) 
Miami last week started to finally feel like winter for a little bit but of course it got over it really fast. An army/Utlity jacket, in my opinion, is a must have peice in any wardrobe. It's a very versatile peice that can give the right amount of edge to any look. I forgot that I had these purple boots that I've had for years! I do not even remember where I got them from! Haha oops! But they are so comfortable and perfect to add some color during chilly days. Even though winter calls for dark colors(which I wear any season regardless) adding some color brings some sponatuality to any wardrobe. :)













No comments:

Post a Comment