Saturday, December 14, 2013

Track Pants



Boyfriend Button up- Gap
Leather Track Pants- Guess
Shoes- American Rag
Bag-Target
            This look I wore a couple of weeks ago and I by the time I had a free moment to capture the look it was night time and I don't usually like to take pictures at night but I didn't want to end the day without getting this look...
            So I don't really need to clarify on why when I saw these pants I wanted to get them......... Besides the fact that they have a leather look to them they are extremely comfortable and can be dressed up or dressed down! But for this look I wanted to dress them up a little bit so I went for my favorite white button up top.  Doesn't my backpack look expensive? You can easily confuse it for a designer brand bag but its not....its from TARGET!! :D I love it! Target has seriously been amping up their game these past couple of years, collaborating with high end designers and creating "luxury" accessories, like this bag. Just because something isn't high end or designer doesn't mean that it isn't good and beautiful...











No comments:

Post a Comment