Monday, November 18, 2013

My New Favorite T-shirt

Top-Express(here)
Pants-H&M(here)
Shoes-(old)(similar here, here, and here)
Bag-Juicy Couture
Happy Monday!! I know Mondays are typically not everyone's favorite day of the week but think of it as a new fresh start. A fresh start to do something different in your life! Even in your daily style ;)

You all know how leather obsessed I am, so how could I resist this leather t-shirt I saw at Express? I LAHVE ET! It is so versatile. It can be be worn in a more dressed up style like how I am wearing it here or with a pair of denim high waisted shorts and converse for a more laid back look. It is just perfect...
I paired it with my green army pants from H&M and some really old leopard print ankle booties to give it a mix of print!

Hope everyone has a beautiful week filled with the LOVE <3

Much love, Crystal 










No comments:

Post a Comment