Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Shirt Dress

Denim Jacket-Forever21(similar here, here, and here)
Dress-Target
Necklace-Vintage
Bag-F21
Shoes-Tahari
 For some odd reason my shoes never came out! Sorry!! 
 I don't know about you, but I really like shirt dresses. They are so perfect for those days that you don't really feel like wearing much, or even use it as a cover up to go to the beach, pool etc. They just have this comfort with a little bit of freedom. They are definitely a must have for any wardrobe. And if you travel, especially to beachy areas, they are great because you have the casual beach look during the day and for the night just pair them with some cute wedges and right accessories and you are good to go baby. This one I found in target a couple of weeks ago and I totally forgot I had it! Oops! haha. Its really comfortable and like I said before it has great versatility. Which is very important!!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, but I have been very busy and my bother just started school again so its hard to try get some shooting time in between. But thank you for reading! Have a great week!! 

God bless xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment