Monday, August 5, 2013

Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

FOREVER21:Top; Bag; Necklace; Studded bracelet
GAP:Maxi Skirt(similar here, here andhere
DSW-Blowfish Sandals
NORDSTROM:Watch
MARK by AVON:Bracelet
H&M-Gold bangels 

For this look, being comfortable was the key point. On this day I wasn't really up for much so I wanted to free in my clothes, and be comfy. But like I said I again, you do not need to look sluggish to be comfortable. This maxi skirt definitely does it for me. It has such a soft feel and like any other maxi skirt, it can be worn in any way one would like. I paired it this old crop top that I have, so it wouldn't look so plain, and with some accessories to glam it up a little bit and my favorite studded gladiators for some edge!

Have a blessed week! <3
God bless you :)
xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment