Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I Only Date Super Heros

What I Wore
Top- Forever21(here)
Ripped Jeans-Aeropastale
Shoes-Forever21(similar here and here)
Vest-H&M
   For this particular outfit I wanted to go a little bit more of my natural style. I am all for ripped jeans and anything black, studded and leather. I got these pair of ripped denim when I worked for Aero last christmas. Its the only pair I have from them lol. I'm not a huge fan of the store but I'm digging these pants. I am true to what the tank says. I must admit after seeing "Man of Steel" and always being an Iron Man fan, I'm only going for super heros. ;P. Just kidding, but on a serious note for a more laid back look switch the heels to some sneaks and you are ready to go hangout with friends on a nice summer night. 

Hope you all have a wonderful week!
God bless you 
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment