Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Weekend Recap


Last weekend I had a lovely opportunity to spend the weekend with my family in Orlando,Fl at the Universal Studios Resort & Parks. It was honestly a great time even though the weather was not cooperating at times but we were still able to enjoy our time and make good memories. I am a HUGE fan of theme & amusement parks. I love riding roller coasters, they are such a thrill and I find it hilarious how people get so scared while riding them. Since we stayed in one of the resorts at the park, our room key became our express pass(pass to be able to skip all the long lines), we were able to do one entire park in like 3 hours so we decided to do the "two parks one day" deal. It was so much fun if you haven't gone yet, its an awesome way to have some fun family time!

Now for the parks, its a MUST to go as comfortable as possible!! There is a lot of walking, and with the sun out, you can easily become a walking melting popsicle. I wore these new pair of shorts from F21(here), with a simple white v-neck and my favorite sandals from F21 as well. To be shoes from forever they are surprisingly very comfortable! My feet cannot last long doing a lot of walking, but with these shoes I was able to enjoy BOTH parks with out discomfort! Shorts, tank tops, t-shirts, sneakers, comfortable sandals, hats, sunglasses, and a small bag are the way to go for day at an amusement park. Comfort is key here!!

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and a blessed week! 

God Bless xoxo














No comments:

Post a Comment