Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hot pink

Top-Express(Here)
Pants-J.Crew(on sale here)
Shoes-(Forever21)
Necklace-It was a gift
 I know that there has been a lack of posts lately, but that is because my lovely little photographer is spending two weeks away so, my mother (who is very busy), has decided to give me her grace and add photographer to her Super Mom resumé until my brother gets back :). 

You all know the Portofino tops from Express are my favorite. They are so classic and I think that they should be a basic piece in any wardrobe! Their versatility and variety of color is perfect for any style and occasion! I recently bought the black and red one! Two basic colors that can go with anything! Now you all know pink isn't really my color, but how could I refuse such a bright color and awesome style of pants like these!! These pants are also versatile in the sense that they can be played up or dressed down. Wear it like this to dress it up a little bit or with a cute white tank, denim vest and some flats to dress it down. Also the material of these pants are so soft!! 

Thank you all so much for reading! God bless you <3

xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment