Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Keep The Faith

Top-F21(here)
Mint Jeans-Guess
Shoes-Vince Camuto
Ring-Vintage
I love graphic tees with words on them. So in no surprise when I saw this muscle tee in my local Forever21 store I felt the need to buy it. Muscle tees are edgy tops that are so versitile. The can be worn like this, or dress it up with maybe a skater skirt and a leather jacket to toughen it up a little more; there are so many ways to wear them. On this day I paired mine with my glitter wash denim jeans from Guess. Now I know you are probably thinking, "glitter? really? are you 12?", and the answer is YES! Just kidding! But the glitter wash on these are not so little girlish. You can barely tell that they are there but when the sun hits the pants it gives it a beautiful shine. I can tell you, that even though I am considered a "girly girl", I am not the typical, pink & glitter one, but these pants I love. They fit perfect for every style. Girly to Punk; Bohemian to Sophisticate.  Besides the fact that the wash looks beautiful in the sunlight they are incredibly comfortable! I also see them paired with a nice multi colored top, or of course a black leather jacket(you know how much I love BLJs) 

Remember to always play around with your wardrobe and try different styles, til you get one that you like and flatters your body well!! 

God bless xoxo




1 comment:

  1. Love the tee :-)

    Have a lovely day

    xoxo

    Piera Anastasia

    ReplyDelete