Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Fourth of July

Top-F21
Pants-Guess(similar here)
Shoes-Material Girls(here)
Hoop Earrings-H&M(I think)
American Flag Necklace and Ring-F21(here and here)
Happy Fourth of July everyone!! I am very grateful and proud to be an American! I thank God for those that have fought, are fighting, and will fight for our independence. I hope that you all had a lovely day yesterday! Of course for this holiday the red, white, and blue is fashion tradition that is a lot of fun to play around with. There are so many different styles and ways to create an outfit for this day. Whether its the flag shorts or the patriotic color skirts and tops etc., this holiday to me, fashion wise, is a lot of fun. I love seeing how people style the three colors and design, and everyone looks different and their own even though we are wearing the same three colors!! Now I had to wear my bright red jeggings from Guess, I mean come on, they are bright red perfect, for today. I paired it with my blue striped tank that I haven't even worn before this day so it was time to take it out for a spin. I know this outfit isn't anything out of this world, but its chic and lightweight, and perfect for 4th of July. 

I would love too see how you all styled for the holiday! Post a picture on instagram and #myfourthstyle and you might be featured on this blog!!

God bless xoxo










My fail attempt at flag nails >_<



No comments:

Post a Comment