Thursday, July 4, 2013

Despicable Me

Top-Express(here)
Shorts-F21(here)
Shoes-F21(here)
Necklace-Lola
Bangles-H&M
Watch-Nordstrom
Minion Bag-Universal Studios(you can get it in ToysRUs as well)
In honor of Despicable Me 2 that was released this week, I wanted to wear something around my new and obsessed minion backpack. I have been eyeing it for like 3 months now. Listen minions are absolutely adorable and in my opinion they are the best characters in the movies! You can never be too old for an animated movie! I was finally able to get it last weekend just in time for the sequel to come out. I definitely went and saw in theaters the day in premiered and I absolutely loved the movie!!! I liked the first movie, but this second one was definitely the best one yet. I definitely recommend the movie for a nice family movie night!!

Now fashion talk. As you know these shorts are one of my favorites. They are super super comfortable, I feel like I'm wearing pajamas but they're shorts to go out! Perfect for those days that you just don't want to wear pants, and have a lazy but put together look. You can pair them with t-shirt and maybe even a leather vest to give some edge. Or if edge really isn't your style, a long cardigan might work. Express launched the Portofino tops a little while back, but they have become a HUGE hit!! My mom has almost every single colol!! LOL. The shirts are so awesome, they have a light weight material(but are not too see-through), they are super versetile(you can wear it casual or dressed up, or tie at the bottom.)They go with everything, and can be transformed to fit every type of style. These tops are definitely my summer and fall pieces!!

Happy 4th of July God bless you xoxo 







Despicable Me 2 Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment