Saturday, July 13, 2013

Boyfriend Clothes

Top-Gap(here)
Jeans-Aeropastale
Shoes-Vince Camuto(here)
Bag-Jessica Simpson
I finally got my Vince Camuto "Emera" sandals that I have been eyeing for a while. One of the main reasons that I love Vince Camuto is that not only is everything the brand comes out with is absolutely stylish, but this is a brand that understands C O M F O R T!!!! A lot of brands just like to design and create things that are appealing but extremely uncomfortable. As much as I love to look good if something is not comfortable I won't wear it. I have not been disappointed with any products that I have purchased with this brand. And this is NOT a sponsored post. 

Now boyfriend tops are one my favorites. Anything boyfriend really is, lol. They a great way to be comfy and "sexy", while still being modest and put together. Ya feel me? This top in particular is very  versatile, which you all know I love. Wear it with a high waisted skater skirt, or the traditional pencil skirt, trousers, shorts, leather jacket, blazers etc. ITS ENDLESS!!! Tops like these are an investment!! But for this look I wanted to go a little casual so I paired it with some ripped skinnes and my neon bag for some POP.

I would also like to say thank you for everyone that reads this blog(if there any) I really do pray and hope that you are benefitting from it some way. I made this blog to share tips, show how to experiment with your wardrobe and have fun styling!! Thank you for your lovely comments I really do appreciate it!

God bless xoxo 









No comments:

Post a Comment