Saturday, June 15, 2013

Tropicana

Top-H&M
Bottom-H&M(here)
Shoes-Steve Madden(I like these and this one and this one)
 I apologize for the quality of photos for this shoot, I had to rush through because I was running late to go to church! But this look to me gives off a tropical feel to it. I love the shirt because 1. its a t-shirt and 2. and it has the  letter C on it, which is the first letter of my name. :P The combo of the shirt and the green pants go perfect together because of the combination of the greens. I paired them with my steve madden yellow pumps that are like four years old and seem to still not be broken into because they hurt!! Lol 

Hope everyone has a wonderful fathers day weekend! Spend time your dad and honor him. The Bible  says those who honor their mother and father are promised a long life! And if by any reason you can't or do not have an earthly father, you have a Heavenly Father that loves you more than you'll ever know. No matter who you are or what you have done, He accepts you and loves you just the way you are!!

God bless each and everyone of you! 
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment