Thursday, June 13, 2013

Polka Dot Fun

Top-Forever21(here)
High Waisted Mint Shorts-Forever21
Shoes-Forever2(old)
Bag-Chanel
Earrings- Macys(old)
I wore this outfit a couple nights ago to a party I went to, to celebrate a family friend's birthday. Its really hot and humid here in Miami lately, so I didn't want to where anything that was too hot and I wasn't really in the mood to wear a dress. I found these high waisted mint leather shorts that I got last year and I paired it with the polka dot tied shirt because I think its a fun combination to play with and the shirt has a light weight material so I wasn't sufficating through out the night. Mint is definitely in for spring and summer and polka dots are a classic print thats never going to go out.

Hope you all have a blessed day.

God Bless xoxo









1 comment: