Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Stripped

Top-Banana Republic
Bottom-BEBE(similar here)
Bag-Forever21
Shoes-Converse
 I hope that everyone had a wonderful fathers day this weekend!! I spent it of course at my dads, we made bread pizza, from a recipe that we found on pinterest! (here) It was so delicious! I had like 10 pieces!! Anyways we also went to go see the new Man Of Steel movie in IMAX. May I say that the movie was awesome! And of course the lovely and handsome Henry Cavill was probably the best superman I have seen yet! 

This outfit I wore a couple of days a go, its simple and chill outfit to go hangout with friends, run errands etc. The striped shirt has a light weight material so its not too hot to wear but it isn't too see through either. And I have been seeing this type of shirt everywhere lately as well! I paired it with my leather shorts to give it some edge and my converse that I wear probably every single day because they are  super comfortable, causal, and go with any look!! 

I ran of out of a contact set and I have to go four eyes for while >_<





No comments:

Post a Comment