Monday, June 10, 2013

Spotted:1 Bag 4 Different Looks

1.OOTD and Update
2.Austrian, Leather and Cheetah
3.Simpilicty
4. Maxi 
I want to start doing something that I'm calling "Spotted", where I put together different looks that I have already posted on the blog but with the same piece or pieces. I got inspired by this idea from one of my favorite fashion bloggers Nany's Klozet, I think its a great way to show you lovely readers the different ways to style a certain piece and its versatility.

For my first post, I used the Jessica Simpson Neon Bag, that I got as a graduation present. I absolutely L O V E this bag! I have been able to wear this bag with almost everything! It also gives the perfect amount of pop of color, which is good because I own a lot black and I need some light in my dark wardrobe. Its perfect for summer because of the color and it is a cross-body bag so its a lot more comfortable for any event you might have throughout the day. I am definitely going to be using this purse a lot this summer and probably year round. It can be worn casual or dressed up!

Let me know what you all think about the new "Spotted series" and if you would like to see more? 

God bless 
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment