Saturday, June 22, 2013

I'm The Girl That Loves Black and Is Wearing Pink

Top-Pacsun(old)
Blazer-American Rag(similar here)
Jeans-A&F(here)
Shoes-Vince Camuto(here)
Bag-F21
Necklace-Lola
Watch-Nordstrom
Ring-C&A
Earrings-Vintage
Bangle-H&M
I'm most definitely not one to wear pink. I don't hate the color but lets just say I prefer black instead. But with this outfit, I've had this blazer for over a year and I haven't worn it once. But I was running late so I had to rush so I just grabbed and go. Thank God it worked well! The blazer is perfect for summer because it is made out of a cotton material so its super soft and light weight. Not gonna lie I did feel kind of weird wearing pink so I never usually go for that color, but its always good to get out of your comfort zone! 

God Bless xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment