Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Dress

 Since I graduated, this summer has become the season for graduation parties! :) This dress is perfect for a summer party. When I saw it on the hanger at the store, I didn't pay any mind to it because usually these type of dress look extremely boxy on me. But my grandmother insisted on trying it on and thank God that I did because I love this dress! Its so simple and classy and perfect for any summer night! The color compliments my skin and it flatters my body quite well. If you want more of a casual wear for this dress you can pair it with some cute sandals. I paired it with Jimmy Choo strappy heels, which btw KILLED MY FEET! 15 minutes into the party I had to switch to flats to recover for a bit, but I ended up switching back LOL. 



What I Wore
Dress-Forever21(similar here)(I like this one too)
Shoes-Jimmy Choo
Bag-Chanel
Necklace-It was a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment