Friday, June 21, 2013

Hot Summer Day


What I Wore
Hat-H&M Mens
Top-Forever21(here)
Shorts-American Eagle(similar here)
Shoes-Blowfish
Bag-F21
Bangles-H&m
Gold Studded Bracelet-F21(here)
Watch-Nordstrom(here)
Nail polish-opi

The floral cap that I'm wearing has become one of my favorite things to wear this summer. I got it in an H&M mens store while I was in Germany. Its not your typical baseball cap but thats why I like it. The floral print gives it a chic kind  of look and perfect for summer. The funny thing is, is that its actually menswear, but hey if I find something that I like I buy it and make it work! I paired it with a simple white neck and burgundy shorts to match the hat. The watch that I'm sporting is also my new favorite. Its looks expensive and classy but it only cost me twenty bucks, which is AWESOME!!!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment