Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Chemical Element NE

Neon Blazer- Gap(I like this coat version)
Dress- American Eagle(similar here and here)
Shoes-Forever21(similar
Bag-F21
Necklace F21(here)
Watch-Nordstrom(here)
 NEON NEON NEON! Neon is definitely a summer color and trend and its one I most certainly love! With neon you can do so much, from dressing up to super casual. Its so much fun to play around with and its trend that you can make your own style with! With this outfit I wore my neon blazer that has become a staple piece because the material has such a soft feel. It works perfect for summer and for fall/winter. The contrast of the jacket and necklace go perfect together. The lace dress gives it a sophisticated touch. I paired it with my mary jane floral platforms that I haven't worn in a while so this outfit is actually made around the shoes. 

Remember its summer. Its the perfect time to experiment with colors and fabrics and different styles! I want to see how you all style neon! Post a picture on instagram and put the hastag #sixtwentyneon!! 

God bless xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment