Friday, May 31, 2013

Rainy Day


Its been raining a lot lately here at home, which is very disappointing. After being in cold and gloomy weather in Europe, I was very excited to come home to hot and sunny weather but it hasn't been like that for a while. :( Anyways, I had to run a couple of errands yesterday and on rainy days I like to be fully clothed(in sense of, I don't like wearing shorts, tank tops, etc. Idk I'm just weird like that). Of course, when running errands comfort is a MUST, but who said you can't look cute and feel comfy at the same time? I opted for my favorite bright red skinnys that have a very soft feel to them which is perfect for days like these. I decided to pair it with this light weight top that can be worn with almost anything. Lastly I wore my converse.









What I Wore
Top-Forever 21
Pants- Guess(Here) (I like these too)
Shoes-Converse
Bag-Forever21(here)
Ring and Sunnies-C&A (German store)

No comments:

Post a Comment