Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mothers Day

I know this is two days late but HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! I am so blessed and thank God every single day for the mother that I have! She is such a woman of God, and honestly if it weren't for her this blog wouldn't be up right now!! I LOVE YOU MOMMY<3

So yesterday I had the privilege to dance on the altar at my church for the first time for our Mothers Day Special service. I must say that it was honestly one of the best experiences I have ever had! Its so awesome to worship God through dance!! 

After service my family and I went to go out and eat lunch and spend time together. Since I already had  a full face of make up
consisting of pinks and purples, I didn't want to change my make-up so I went for something that would complement well. I found this dress which is a little bit old. But its so perfect for summer! I'm always worried about these types of dresses because sometimes it gives you an unflattering boxy look. But with this dress it looks perfect, but I paired it with a pink skinny belt to add more curves and definition. For my shoes I wanted to be comfortable since my feet went through a lot dancing that morning. I think this look is really cute and perfect for a summer night out, a casual party, or just going out to eat!!
BTW: I will be away to Europe from the 14th to the 23rd of this month! So the blog won't be used during this time! I am going to take lots of pictures, God willing, and when I come I'll share my adventure! 
God bless you<3









 (me, my mother, and my grandmother)


What I Wore
Dress and Belt-F21
Shoes-Aldo
Purse-Target
Sunglasses-OP Walmart 

No comments:

Post a Comment