Tuesday, May 28, 2013

OOTD and Update



UDATE- So I have arrived back home from my 10 days Europe trip. The trip was absolutely amazing and such a huge blessing. I won't go into detail because I do want to do series of post of each day in Europe! :) I also GRADUATED!!!!!!! I am officially a high school graduate! I am very blessed to have the memories I have and the friends I have made along the way! But I am also very much excited for whats to come! I give God glory because if it wasn't for Him I would not have made it through high school!! 


Okay so for todays outfit, I wanted to be comfortable but able to rock my new Jessica Simpson bag. I am beyond obsessed with this bag! Its super cute and gives a lovely pop of color. I paired it with a flowy stripped top and leather shorts.







What I Wore
Top-Forever21(here)
Shorts-Bebe
Shoes-BlowfishDSW
Bag-Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment