Monday, April 15, 2013

Sunday Outfit









What I'm Wearing
Top-Forever21
Blazer- 2Bebe
Jeans-Levi's
Shoes-Aldo 
Clutch-Forever21
Earrings-PacSun
SPRING COLORS!!! Color is IN this SPRING, and I am definitely going with this trend!! I love black, its my favorite color but this is a new season that is going to be filled with joy, love, excitement and fun, I want my wardrobe to reflect that! Yellow and blue are two colors that complement each other very well and if styled right, can be very flattering and fun!! Of course I needed to add something that is black, studded, and leather....hence the clutch! I've had this clutch for about four years now and its one of my favorite pieces in my wardrobe! It can add a sophisticated edge to any outfit!

This spring do not be afraid to play around with colors. Find colors that flatter your body and have fun! Everywhere you go you will find colors, and more colors, and more colors!!

Have fun this season and enjoy life! God has blessed you and I tremendously and if we trust in Him, He will bless us MORE!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment