Friday, April 26, 2013

Mint Portofino Top

































WHAT I WORE
Top- Express
White Jeans-Cotton On
Shoes- Vince Camuto 
Nail Polish-Water Street Blue by NYC

Portofino tops are definitely a must this spring. They're everywhere, but Express, in my opinion, has the best ones. Most shirts I have seen are super sheer and girls walk around with their bras peeking through and that is NOT cute AT ALL. But the ones from Express are thick enough to conceal anything from peeking through but the fabric is so lightweight and you really don't feel like you are wearing them. I am a huge believer that you can be cute and very comfortable! And this top definitely fits that criteria. The color of course is a POP of color which is another big thing this spring! This top is very versatile; you can pair them with jeans, a skirt, even a pair of shorts! And there is a variety of colors to choose from. My mom has almost all of them LOL.   

1 comment: