Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Funday






Hello there my beautiful readers! I hope that everyone is doing awesome and are enjoying this lovely Sunday! I am aware that its SUPERBOWL SUNDAY! Now I barely know anything about football but what team are you rooting for?

My outfit today is a very causal yet sophisticated look. I love the color of these pants and mint is SOO in the season, I wanted to keep it simple so I paired it with a button down boyfriend top and to be comfortable my favorite flats! Now for me i felt this outfit was not complete and little too preppy for my taste, so I added of course my first ever leather jacket!!I have it since I was 14!! Ladies if you EVER want to edge up ANY outfit LEATHER is the way to go!!

God bless you all <3

What I'm Wearing
Top- Gap 
Pants- Else Jeans sold in Macys 
Leather Jacket- F21(I like this one a lot)
Necklace-Pacsun (..i think)




































1 comment:

  1. Fantastic blog and brilliant post! You're amazing!!! You're got such fantastic taste! Loving the way you write too. :-) Absolutely brilliant!

    Looking forward to more posts from you. I'm now following you on BlogLovin!

    Feel free to check out my blog here - www.the-white-list.co.uk
    And you can follow me on BlogLovin at - www.bloglovin.com/blog/4105110/the-white-list

    ReplyDelete