Monday, September 17, 2012

Denim on Color Denim

Hello my lovely readers!:). I hope that all is well. I know that I haven't been doing good at keeping up with blogging. Senior year has started and its been a busy start. I'm starting my applications for colleges, keeping up with school work, and trying to find a job. Its an adventure. I'll try to post outfit post every weekend and different fashion,beauty, etc.. post during the week. :). 
This is one of my favorite outfits. Denim shirts have been very in for a while and wearing a colored pant or different bottom gives a balance with the denim; I know some people pair a denim shirt with blue denim jeans and I feel that sometimes the two don't work together very well and besides the red or any other color gives a nice pop to the outfit.

 












What I Wore
Studded Denim Top-Forever21
Jeans-Express
Shoes-Guess
Bag-Chanel



No comments:

Post a Comment