Sunday, May 6, 2012

Blue Blazer





Top: Forever21, Blazer :Forever21, Jeans: Abercrombie&Fitch Shoes: Vince Camuto flats, Bag: Juicy Couture.

Today was such a beautiful day. We have an awesome God that has such a creative mind when rising the sun every morning and when he sets it. This is what I wore to church today, I didn't feel like wearing a dress or a skirt....and I found this blue blazer for F21 that I bought a couple months ago so decided to wear my go-to top because I couldn't find another top in my closet that would complement the blazer. I'm planning on doing a post on different ways to wear that top so stay tuned!! oh btw the Vince Camuto flats are honestly no exaggeration ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE FLATS EVER!!! Those shoes have a cushion like texture in them so that every step you take you feel like you are walking on clouds. Perfect for shopping, traveling, or where ever there is a lot of walking involved. A little pricey but so worth it. And they can go with any outfit. 

Have a blessed day in His name <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment